Matthew Eads’ second cookbook is available: Order Now!
Look like an instant expert with the best of Grillseeker’s years of testing, including:
- “Old Fashioned” NY Strip Steak
- Grilled Ribeye Cap with Shallot Red Wine
- Reduction Ancho Chili Hanger Steak
- Smoked Beef Bourguignon
- Italian Style Grilled Meatloaf
- Huli Huli Style Baby Backs
- Apple Cinnamon Pork Tenderloin
- Asian Country Pork Ribs
- BBQ Beans N Franks
- Smoked Chicken Paprikash
- Smoke Fried Chicken
- Maple Bourbon Butterflied Chicken Drumsticks
- Grilled Garlic & Ginger Choy Sum
- Roasted Celery Root
- Smoke Roasted Beet & Feta Salad
- Grilled Octopus and Spicy Mussels
- Cajun Seared Scallops w/ Shallot Bayou Butter
- Grilled Monkfish w/ Lemon Caper Sauce
- Smoked Blueberry Cobbler
- Spicy Salt Block Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Grilled Bananas w/ Bourbon Sauce
Impress others, impress yourself, and have fun serving up incredible flavor with fast, amazing grilled meals that bring people together. Grill Seeker: Fire, Smoke, and Flavor packs nearly 70 delicious recipes along with the essential when, why, and how of the multiple grilling techniques you’ll learn to make every dish perfectly.
Grillseeker Matthew Eads makes gourmet grilling look easy on TV cooking segments across the country, and with his latest book he shows you how to do it in your own backyard―complete with the eye-popping photos.
These recipes have been tested to provide the biggest “WOW” payoffs for grilling meats, veggies, and even desserts. See how easy it is to make your own rubs and sauces. Most importantly, learn the pros and cons of grilling techniques: direct, indirect, and raised direct cooking; smoking; reverse sear; sear and slide; two-zone cooking; and more. Plus, you’ll get the Grillseeker’s unbiased recommendations for essential grilling equipment and how to use it.